« Home | Sell Control for Life's Speed » | Shit-Puke » | Blow... » | Here Nor There » | An Heir To The Throne » | The Female Brain » | Half Assed But Whole Hearted » | World Cup Of Gay » | A Tablespoon Of Cinnamon... » | Midgets on the Job » 

8/12/2006 

A Price To Pay

Ever since I started my new job I get the pleasure, or misfortune depending how you look at it, of seeing and meeting tons of new people. That how the business works. Just ask anyone who works in a grocery store. Normally its not that bad, sometime I even get to see hot pregnant chics in Grand Island.**

Sometimes it can be bad, like when you're in downtown Niagara Falls on 18th street in the heart of the ghetto. As bad as that would seem, the most atrocious thing I've witnessed going into stores occurs every Sunday when I have to go up to the Super Walmart on Transit near the Eastern Hills Mall.

Walmart has long been known for attracting the poor and scummy to their establishment with their ultra-low prices. And believe me, I've seen some really haggard ass fucks there. But this isn't even about that. This is a much deeper issue than I've lead on.

Everytime you walk into a walmart there's the greeter. Usually some old retired person who has to stand there and spout off salutations for 8 hours a day. Which is kinda awkward, I won't lie. At super Walmart, this isn't enough.


You'll also find a handicapped girl who cruises around in a wheel-chair collecting money and change and shit. And I don't mean crippled, I mean like severely mentally challenged when I say handicapped. It just strikes me as wrong. Exploitation of the handicapped in a department store. Seriously, every time i go there I want to do some thing terrible to the management. Its disgusting.

So basically what I'm saying is, fuck walmart and avoid going there at all costs unless you're prepared to deal with that dark place inside yourself.