« Home | Night Hawk » | Copy & Paste This » | My Favorite Chords » | My Old Self » | Such A Rush To Do Nothing At All » | Baff! » | Warm Fuzzies » | Kiss Of Death » | OCC moment #10 » | Reunion Tour » 

12/21/2005 

Is Nothing Sacred?

I'm upset. Johnny Damon, one of the few baseball players these days that you could say is one of my favorites, has done the unthinkable. The man who for the past 5 years or so has led the Red Sox against the team I hate the most out of any team in any sports league, the Yankees. The man who bears a striking resemblance to former Moist lead singer David Usher, has betrayed everything that is holy...

He signed a 4 year contract with the Yankees. HOW!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!! You played for the sox. They hate the yankees. You dont go sign with them. This seriously kills everything MLB related for me now.

Oh and in closing. Roogs is no longer going to be a daddy. Seems it was a sham all along. Women wonder why men have such negative attitudes towards them. Those will form when you hear stories about a girl faking a pregnancy for 3 months as either revenge or a desperate get-back-together-ploy. Bitches.