« Home | Warm Fuzzies » | Kiss Of Death » | OCC moment #10 » | Reunion Tour » | Sprites » | What to do if a girl cheats on you » | Death, Destruction, Mayhem and Music » | Housekeeping » | It's Taking Me Away » | New Template » 

12/05/2005 

Baff!

So today I decided to go to PR class even though its a completely pointless exercise at this point. Me n Jeff decide to sit way in the back just so we have the option of sneaking out the door if we find we cant handle the suck anymore. Bingham, my professor, comes in and first thing he says is that he has our projects graded and he's gonna hand them back. If I never mentioned it or you forgot, I had this big group project worth like 35% or so of my grade that was due a couple weeks ago and that the group I was in was the absolute worst group ever. But I digress.

He goes on to say that of the 20 projects, there were 5 A's and 10 B's. So I'm thinking, ok 75% chance we got a B or better. So he's calling out all the group names and the few people who still come to class are going down to the front to pick them up. Then Jeff says to me, "That guy in the Bills sweatshirt is pissed." I look down front to the right and there's this bigger dude in a blue bills hoodie kind of half in the isle, half in a row; I'm guessing looking over his project with his other group members. I don't really know what's happening, he doesn't seem pissed to me. Then Bingham says in a serious voice and facial expression something to the effect of "you're in college, stop acting like a 5th grader, go back to your seat." So the kid goes back up near the back to his seat and a silence comes over the lecture hall. People really don't know what's happening. So Bingham goes back to handing back the remaining projects, (We got a B- by the way). When he's done he walks up the isle to where Bills guy is sitting.

Bingham: What's your name?
Kid: (says something I can't hear)
Bingham: You can leave my class now, you don't need to be here.
Kid: Whatever this is bullshit. You're like the worst instructor ever. You're lectures are pointless shit and you act like a little kid. Then he leaves.

Now, me n Jeff are in the back corner just trying our damnedest to suppress the laughter that's broiling inside us. I mean this kid told Bingham to his face what we've all been thinking all semester. The fact that after the altercation, Bingham looked and sounded like he was on the verge of shedding some tears didn't help us contain our giggles. I mean, he looked like his best friend had just died.



The other Baff happened lastnight at JP's playin poker. It was me, ruggles, jake, shawn, jp and candy man. Second game, everyone is still in.

Preamble: Ruggles goes all in on a hand. Jake makes the call. Candyman called then dumpes another 5k down tying to made jake fold. Jake folds with 5-10. Flop comes up 5-5-10. Jake falls on the ground screaming in anguish and spitting hate at candyman because he flopped a full house and would have won the hand easily, busting both those guys.

Set up: Candyman goes all in with shit, jake calls with queen jack. jake nails a full house to knock candyman out who had gone all in. Jakes line, "take that you son of a bitch bastard."

The Baff: Candyman and shawn are out. (I took shawn out with two pair) Jp goes all in pre-flop to the tune of 5700. Rugger folds, Jake calls. I call, and taking a page from candyman, toss out a bet of my own to try n knock jake out. I go all in with pocket jacks. Jake calls. 3 of us all in. Jake flips Ace-king, JP has king-queen. I end up winning the hand with my pair, and bust both jake and JP, leaving just me and Ruggles left, me with the chip lead. I won the game a few hands later.

All in all a hilarious and successful evening.