« Home | Baff! » | Warm Fuzzies » | Kiss Of Death » | OCC moment #10 » | Reunion Tour » | Sprites » | What to do if a girl cheats on you » | Death, Destruction, Mayhem and Music » | Housekeeping » | It's Taking Me Away » 

12/09/2005 

Such A Rush To Do Nothing At All

After a hellish week featuring 6 exams and countless hours of study its over. I'm done with class till January 17th. Life is fucking sweet right now. I'm now willing and able to do anything at anytime, barring work conflicts. Let the games begin.

I experienced one of those, how do you call them, Tantric/serene moments on my drive in today. If you were out at all this morning you know it was dark and cloudy with the occasional snow flurry. I was turning left onto the Audubon from Dodge road. My mp3 player cues up Filter's- Take a Picture. If you've ever heard the song you know how its kind of one of those happy peaceful joints. Anyways I round the curve and all of a sudden the orange sun bursts through the clouds just as the song hits the high part. It immediately put me in this great mood.

Took my 2 exams, pretty easy. Sold my books back. Got $170 of the $400 I originally dished out. Next semester I'll be damned if I buy a textbook.

Anyways, party at Spae's December 23rd. Must dress in your Sunday best to gain admittance.