« Home | Kiss Of Death » | OCC moment #10 » | Reunion Tour » | Sprites » | What to do if a girl cheats on you » | Death, Destruction, Mayhem and Music » | Housekeeping » | It's Taking Me Away » | New Template » | Sick of Myself » 

12/02/2005 

Warm Fuzzies

Great feelings, smells, tastes, etc.

Freshly cut grass in the summer

Fresh out of the dryer pants

That first cold beer

Fresh blacktop (yea I'm strange)

Steak searing on a grill

A nice long piss

Crushing that perfect drive 300 yards down the middle of the fairway

Back rubs

The perfect tackle (ie, me killing chicago*)

A good ball toungin




*He jumped for a pass in front of me. his back was facing me. I hit him running at full speed, planting my shoulder into his kidney, wrapped up and drove him to the ground.

Cam you're turning wierd.

Post a Comment