« Home | My Favorite Chords » | My Old Self » | Such A Rush To Do Nothing At All » | Baff! » | Warm Fuzzies » | Kiss Of Death » | OCC moment #10 » | Reunion Tour » | Sprites » | What to do if a girl cheats on you » 

12/14/2005 

Copy & Paste This




More and more I keep seeing in people's profiles those lame ass copy and paste (insert random symbol) if you: are cool, need cowbell, injured partying etc.

Lets look at some examples shall we...

Copy and paste this into your profile if you're kind of a big deal..
Copy and paste this into your profile if you've ever been injured partying...
Copy and paste this into your profile if you like slapping big booties
Copy and paste this into your profile if you've been attacked by a pirate
Copy and paste this into your profile if you know someone who should get hit by a bus
Copy and paste this into your profile if you have a fever and the only perscription is more cowbell.

So so very lame. I'm gonna come up with my own to put in my profile.

Copy and paste this into your profile if you're an unoriginal douchebag.

It pops on so many levels doesn't it?



Anyways. I'm looking for 2 completely unrelated things now.

1. Anyone want to go see Lowest of the Low with me on December 30th. Tickets are $25. Show is at Infinity doors at 7. I will get the night off or die trying.

2. Video Camera. If you have one and would be willing to either let me borrow it come summer time or make yourself available to film stuff for me then IM me in a fashionable amount of time. Refer to previous post as to what will be filmed.