« Home | Copy & Paste This » | My Favorite Chords » | My Old Self » | Such A Rush To Do Nothing At All » | Baff! » | Warm Fuzzies » | Kiss Of Death » | OCC moment #10 » | Reunion Tour » | Sprites » 

12/19/2005 

Night Hawk

For the average joe, the typically day runs from 8am-1am, plus or minus 2 hours. Not this guy. I live most of my day in that time between 2am-6am that most people never know even exists. Say what you will but i find there is nothing worth being awake for that happens before noon. Apparently this sort of behavior may be slightly linked to genetics (apparently my late grandmother was a total night person as well). I also blame my occupation for that. When you work 3pm-10pm, plus or minus 2 hours, you have to shift everything later.

Look to my blog posts for the conformation. I think the average time of day i make a post is around 230am.

Any rate, i heard a song at slicks saturday, came home and dl's 3 cds worth of material on said band to see whats what. They're called Snow Patrol. Pretty good thus far. I can see a bunch of tunes making it into my regular rotation.

Good news on the movie front. Jake and Pete have signed on to the project and Ive potentially located 2 more cameras for 3 total. Once new years passes we will get to work scheming and writing and such. Should be great. I'd love to start now but theres no way in hell i have any time for such activities given work.

The one thing i hate about my job, aside from bitchy waitresses, shit pay and the inability to ever call in sick, is the holiday season. From december 1 to jan 10th or so is just absolute hell that most people can never begin to comprehend. I almost lost it saturday during a horrendous 15 minute stretch that featured 2 phantom tables, 4 desserts, 11 lobster tails, 35 salads and a shouting episode with my dad.

So if i seem at all annoyed or short tempered these next few weeks, just let it go cuz I'm just misplacing my rage on the closest object.


Oh and one more thing. Mel, that was gross.