« Home | King Arthur » | Trip recap: Grand Finale » | Break in the Rhythm » | Trip Recap: Day 2 » | Trip recap: Day 1 » | Howdy! » | I'm Out » | In Loving Memory Of... » | The Kingdom's Callin You » | Blurring the Lines » 

5/17/2006 

The Youth of Today

So i was driving home from work this afternoon at around 2:45 pm. The route I go through the city takes me by no less than 4 Lockport schools. Given the time I was on the road I saw all the kids who walk. Mind you these are 98% middle school kids with a smattering of elementary and high schoolers mixed in.

Now I remember when i was in elementary and middle school. I can recall with some accuracy how I dressed and acted. By no means was I or my generation perfect little angels. But holy fuck. I saw some girl, who couldnt have been more than 14, smoking.

Smoking. At 14. What the hell. The future looks bleak kids. Get out while you can
.