« Home | The Mencia Boycott » | Love at the End of the World » | Bleed American » | Eye of the Tiger » | Passing Of A Legend » | Facebook » | H3 vs COD4 » | Definetly Maybe » | Communication Breakdown » | Happy Holiday's You Bastards! » 

6/03/2008 

Beating A Dead Horse

Hollywood has done it again. I've gone on record many a time saying they had run out of ideas. I've also stated that the latest trend is to turn TV shows into movies. I can think of no better example of this than last weekends release of...

The Sex and the City Movie!

That's right kids, the
TV show I proclaimed to be worse than Mind of Mencia got its very own full length big screen movie.

Already there's been reports of women dressing up in fancy dresses and
bukakke goggles to go see the movie in theatres, much like super nerds who dress up like Luke Skywalker to go see the Star Wars movies.

It seems for every 1 good movie that comes out, like Iron Man, there's 4 other terrible ones (Meet the Zohan for one instance). This one has got to take the cake though. I literally doubt I could come up with a worse movie plot/premise than this film. Even a 2nd remake in 3 years of the Hulk movie is better but I digress.

I don't really think I can add any other commentary about this than I already did in the previous post I made concerning the HBO show. The chics are older now and less attractive, when they weren't hot to begin with. The run time is longer and I can only imagine the story line is completely atrocious. Movie theatres should take Jake's suggestion: At every showing of this movie, lock the doors and nerve gas the audience.