« Home | Crackstatic » | For the Hand of Magdelena » | The Nerd-er-ies » | Liver » | Rectum, Damn Near Killed Him » | An Aside » | Ready, Steady, Go! » | Back To School » | The Man Crush » | Myspace » 

2/17/2006 

FUMBLE!

So I just made a huge fumble. I was down in the dining room looking out the window at my neighbors hot tub I didn't know they had when I fucking drop the tupperwear container I had in my hand that was full of delicious mac n cheese all over the floor. Immediately I panicked and began scooping said mac n chee back into the container. See I love mac n chee almost more than life itself and to just recklessly dump a half box worth all over the floor after i'd eaten two spoonfulls was just unacceptable.

So i did what any person in my situation woulda done. Picked it all up, tossed it back in the microwave for a minute then went back to eating it.