« Home | Viva Las Vegas » | The State of the Television » | Den Of Theives » | Its All Part Of The Masterplan » | No fucking way » | JewB » | Lush McMasters and Donut Burgers » | Chinese Buffet » | The Manifesto's » | The World Is Calling » 

4/04/2006 

Fast Car

So I'm driving home from work tonight. I had to go a different route than i normally take because i needed to drop off my car payment at the post office. So i go down Locust St. At the corner of willow where the road V's i stay to the right and take Washburn St.

I'm nearly to the stop light at the corner of Washburn and High St. Theres a little side road on my right, Grant St. I see a mini van approaching the corner. It has to stop at a stop sign, I do not. So I'm driving and the van makes it to the corner. By this point I'm no more than like 3 car lengths from Grant. Wouldn't you know it, but the asshole pulls out in front of me, causing me to have to hit the breaks rather hard. If thats not enough, the douche bag proceeds to drive at 15mph for a block till he/she reaches the stop light. Needless to say i was visibly unamused. Then, as if this person could be a worse driver, they try to time the light change but botch it like 20 seconds too soon. So now the van is like halfway into the intersection. Given I knew the light at this intersection was rather long, and i was just shocked and upset, I put my car in park, got out, calmy walked up to the driver side window of the vans and flipped off the driver.

It was some lady but i dont give a god damn really. I really dont know how some people get their liscense. Its not even just old people that suck at driving. Its pretty much everyone. There should be mandatory re-testing every year. Or at least have the cops actually do their jobs. Who cares if someone is speeding but like 3-5 mph. Ticket the fucks who cut people off and drive like retards.